ABC News : Just In

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Social Networks

Well, social networks over the internet seem to be a pretty good idea. I like the way I've been able to catch up with old schoolfriends (through the old schoolfriends site, and via Facebook), and it's great to see faces that have matured over the last 25 years. I also like the corporate social sites, which seem to get us closer to the organisation, how it operates & the latest news. I can see how these sites would be a good way of promoting activities & events. I have only one reservation, and that is the potential for misuse that could possibly occur in this open environment. So I guess the main thing is to keep all information appropriate & correct. But overall, I've really enjoyed setting up & adding to my blog, photograph records from my holiday and Facebook site. The 2.0 course has been a real winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment