ABC News : Just In

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blogging 2.1

Since I finished the 2.0 course, I've been adding blog posts here as the mood takes me. A natural use for the blog was our trip to Cairns. I was able to upload photos & write commentary while we were away, which was great. The other thing I found useful was an online photo storage site "Picasa", where I made a backup of some of the photos we took while we were away. Have a look (attached).
I do like blogging. I guess it is a way of getting thoughts out of my head, & down onto the computer - a bit like keeping a diary (although I've never kept one before). There is something therapeutic about it. Plus of course, it gives me a record of what has been happening in my life, so I can go back over it later if necessary. So far, I haven't found other blogs that I read regularly. Just the odd one that pops up in a Google search on a specific topic of interest. Yes, I have commented on someone else's blog, but only once or twice. I think I find blogs a bit too personal, whereas message boards on specific topics I participate in quite regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment